We are Hiring ....
1. Salesperson and Delivery van driver
- Go to our customer locations to take orders and send it back to shipping team.
- Deliver packages to the customers.
- Driving licenses required
- Knowledge of message apps using smart phone
2. Warehouse Associate
- Take care of warehouse activities
- Talk with customers and take orders in person or by phone.
- Update website with inventory
- Process orders
- Work in the warehouse based on need.
- Basic computer skills (to process orders on website, update inventory)
- Fit to do physical work (Ability to life products and add to the shelve)
- Pack orders (physical activity)
- Communication (Talk with customers at warehouse or on phone to take orders)
3. Web Administrator
Integrate online systems using artificial intelligence and accurately generate outputs which help grow our company. The specific duties of the position include the following:
- Develop data warehouse process models, including sourcing, loading, transformation, and extraction and set up or maintain monitoring tools on Web servers or Web sites. Map data between source systems, data warehouses, and data marts. Create or implement metadata processes and frameworks.
- Design, implement, or operate comprehensive data warehouse systems to balance optimization of data access with batch loading and resource utilization factors, according to customer requirements.
- Prepare functional or technical documentation for data warehouses. Review designs, codes, test plans, or documentation to ensure quality. Identify, standardize, and communicate levels of access and security.
- Implement updates, upgrades, and patches in a timely manner to limit loss of service. Implement Web site security measures, such as firewalls or message encryption.
- Collaborate with development teams to discuss, analyze, or resolve usability issues. Test issues such as system integration, performance, and system security on a regular schedule or after any major program modifications.
- Perform user testing or usage analyses to determine Web sites effectiveness or usability. Review or update Web page content or links in a timely manner, using appropriate tools.
- Monitor Web developments through continuing education, reading, or participation in professional conferences, workshops, or groups.
or foreign degree equivalent in computer science, computer information systems,
information technology, or a related field and 2 years of experience in the job
offered or as a Software Engineer.
Coursework, internship or experience in Android Development and Programming, Database (DB) Administration, Web Programming with My SQL.
Employer & Work Address:
Right Choice Distributors, Inc., 226/228 West Cummings Park, Woburn, MA 01801.
Any Applicant who is interested in this position may apply to: https://rcdwholesale.com/ or HR, 226/228 West Cummings Park, Woburn, MA 01801
Please contact at 773-600-0127 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com for more details.